Can you delete all text Messages at once on Apple Watch?
Unfortunately, you can not delete them all at once in the Messages app. You must do them message by message. Submit feedback to Apple requesting this. You can only delete them individually, the whole conversation.
How do I delete a lot of text Messages at once?
Once you’ve got the Messages app installed and up to date, batch deletion is a cinch:
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
Why do Messages not delete on Apple Watch?
It’s a glitch that seems to be specific to the Apple Watch. Some people claim this is how Apple designed Messages to work. That if you write an SMS message from your Watch first, then it won’t get deleted. If you composed the message on an iPhone, then it will be deleted across devices.
Can you delete Messages on Apple Watch?
Press the Digital Crown on the Apple Watch to access the app screen. Select Messages and scroll down to the conversation you want to delete. Swipe left on the conversation to reveal two options. Tap the red Trashcan icon on the right to delete the thread.
How do you delete iPhone messages on both sides?
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble that you want to delete, then tap More.
- Tap , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
What is the fastest way to delete messages on iPhone?
The safest, easiest, and fastest way of getting rid of messages from your iPhone is to simply delete entire conversations with a given contact. Just go to the conversation you want to delete, swipe to the left, and then tap on the red button which says “Delete.”
How do you delete text messages on both sides?
To delete a text message with Android’s default messaging service, open the Messages app. Then tap and hold the message you want to delete. Then hit the delete button. Alternatively, you can delete multiple messages at the same time by selecting them and removing them all at once.
How do I delete all Messages on Apple Watch 3?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch > General > Scroll down to ‘Reset’ > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you delete all Messages on an iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
How do I delete everything on my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
Does deleting messages on iPhone delete them on Mac?
It sounds like a simple thing: All of your messages now sync to iCloud and sync across any device you enable, including iPhones, Macs, Apple Watches, and iPads. … Also, if you delete a message on your phone, it will also disappear on your iPad or your Mac.
How do you delete unread messages on Apple Watch?
Just do this:
- While on a watch face, swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notifications.
- Find the notification you want to delete and swipe it to the left. Swipe a notification to see options, which includes clearing that message by tapping “X.” …
- Tap the “X” to clear that notification.