How do I get rid of the clock on my home screen?
Move or remove a clock widget
- Touch and hold the clock on your Home screen.
- Slide the clock to another part of the screen. To move the clock to another Home screen, slide it to the left or right. To remove the clock, slide it up to Remove.
How do I remove an alarm icon from the dock?
How to remove apps with the alarm clock icon from the iPad dock
- Open the Settings app on iPad.
- Search and tap “Siri & Search”
- Under Siri Suggestions, disable Search Suggestions and Search Suggestions.
- Now return to the Main Settings section and go to General and Multifunction and Dock.
Why is the alarm icon showing on my Android phone?
An alarm icon will be displayed on the status bar if you have set up an alarm or reminder in a third-party app. Go to the app’s settings screen and check whether alarms, reminders, or similar features have been enabled. If so, disable them and try again.
Where is my clock icon?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Clock .
How do I get rid of the alarm on my apps?
Change an alarm
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- At the bottom, tap Alarm.
- On the alarm that you want, tap the Down arrow . Cancel: To cancel an alarm scheduled to go off in the next two hours, tap Dismiss. Delete: To permanently delete the alarm, tap Delete.
Why is there a clock next to my battery percentage?
What does the clock symbol next to the battery indicator on my iPhone mean? A clock icon will appear next to your battery indicator at the top of your iPhone each time you set an alarm.
Why is there a Clock symbol on my phone with no alarm?
You could try clearing storage for the Clock app. In your main settings, go to “Apps & Notifications–>See All XX Apps”. Scroll down until you find the Clock app and select it. Choose the “Storage & Cache” option, then hit “Clear Storage”.
How do I know which app is using my alarm?
Welcome to the forum. Good question. If, once you see a notification, you pull down the bar and press on the notification icon it should tell you which app it’s related to.
How do I turn my alarm off for notifications?
Enable or disable an alarm notification
- Click Admin > Account Settings > Notifications.
- Select the alarm notification you want to control. The Enable/Disable Alarm button appears in the toolbar.
- Click Enable/Disable Alarm. A drop-down menu appears. Select Enable to send an email alarm notification.