How do I Unsync my Apple watch without my watch?
After erasing, unpair your missing Apple Watch
- On your paired iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Choose My Watch, then tap your All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Select your missing Apple Watch and tap Unpair Apple Watch.
Why is my apple watch syncing?
Sounds like your watch is trying to update. AN update can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to complete. Sounds like the watch is updating and not finishing as already stated once the watch is set up there is nothing to sync,turn off automatic software update in the watch app on your phone.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Can you unpair an Apple Watch without the phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
Why is my Apple Watch not syncing?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why is my Apple Watch activity not syncing?
If your Apple Watch still isn’t syncing, you can use the force sync method. Open the “Watch” app on your iPhone. … If you’re still facing sync issues, the last resort is to unpair and repair the Apple Watch. From the “Reset” menu itself, select the “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” option.
How do I know if my Apple Watch is syncing?
To see if your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone, touch and hold the bottom of the watch screen, swipe up to open Control Center, then look for the Connected status icon .
How do I reset my Apple Watch Series 6 and pair again?
Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the reset finishes and your Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button (next to the Digital Crown) until the Apple logo is displayed.
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap Start Pairing on the iPhone. …
- Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- On the Watch, tap the Info icon.
How do I reconnect my Apple Watch to my phone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Toggle the switch to the Off position.
- Toggle the switch back on.
- Tap Apple Watch to reconnect it with your iPhone.