Why is my Clock stuck on Cupertino?
To remove cupertino from your World Clock, you need to open the clock app on your iPhone and tap the “world clock” tab. Apple Watch syncs whatever you add or remove from right there, on the iPhone.
Why does my iPhone Clock say Cupertino?
Answer: A: By default, the widget shows the time/weather etc. for Cupertino (CUP). You can of course change/edit this.
How do I remove Cupertino?
On your iOS device, touch and hold the app lightly until it jiggles. If the app doesn’t jiggle, make sure that you’re not pressing too hard. Tap on the app, then tap Delete.
How do I remove Cupertino from my weather widget?
Question: Q: Weather widget always showing Cupertino
- Long press weather widget.
- when it shows a drop down menu, click “ edit widget”
- Choose “ my location” option.
Why does my clock say cup?
8. Getting my city right. For the first couple of days the face of my Watch said “CUP,” which stands for “Cupertino.” Since I don’t live in Cupertino I wanted to change the name to read “SF” for San Francisco. … So I checked the World Clock settings, but found that the city had already be set to San Francisco there.
Why is my clock widget not working iPhone?
If clock visit is not working on iOS 14 properly, In Setting -> Reset Location & Privacy data. And also Make sure the apps are turned on for Background App Refresh. Go to Settings —> General —> Background App Refresh —> Turn “weather” on. This has fixed the issue for many iPhone users.
How do I get rid of Cupertino on my iPhone?
- Open the Weather app on your iPhone.
- Tap the bulleted list icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Swipe left on Cupertino to remove it.
- Click the Plus sign to add your preferred location.
How do I turn off my iPhone 12?
Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
Why does Apple use Cupertino?
Apple has had a presence in Cupertino since 1977, which is why the company decided to build in the area rather than move to a cheaper, distant location. The campus is also next to a contaminated site under Superfund legislation with a groundwater plume.
How do I change the weather in Cupertino?
How do I change the weather information from Cupertino to local? On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Weather > Default City > choose Current Location. On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services: Check that Location Services is enabled.
Why does my phone default to Cupertino?
It’s because the way widgets are coded they all need to have a placeholder which is the basic look of the widget and the placeholder for weather is set to Cupertino. They update the widget at certain times so it should change pretty soon.
What does Cupertino time zone mean?
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -8 hours.