How do I set my Seiko watch to seconds?
Pull the crown to the second position (when you can move the hands) and set your time. To stop or even reverse the second hand, slowly move the minute hand back a few minutes. When you stop do not release the backwards pressure on the crown.
How do I set my watch to the exact time?
Setting your watch in 5 steps
- Set the clock to 5:00 AM or 5:00 PM. …
- Now set the date to yesterday’s date.
- Wait until the second hand circles the dial once and pull out the crown completely.
- Use the time setting to adjust the time past midnight to change the date. …
- Finally, set the correct time.