What happens if I forgot my Apple Watch passcode?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple Watch let me put in my password?
You are probably typing your passcode too slowly. If you cannot type the code faster, then move your wrist in such a way that the display would stay on if the watch were not locked. Do not think speed of typing is the problem and yes the screen went black.
How do you fix too many passcode attempts on Apple Watch?
Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the reset finishes and your Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Why does my Apple Watch keep locking after I unlock it?
If an Apple Watch is locking unexpectedly, then the most likely issue is the current settings. … To make sure Wrist Detection is enabled, open the Watch app on the connected iPhone, navigate to the My Watch tab and then tap on General followed by Wrist Detection and enable the feature, if it is not turned on already.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do you reset a locked Apple watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.