How do I check my balance on my Apple Watch?
Check your Apple ID balance
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you have a balance, the amount appears below your name. If you don’t see an amount, you don’t have a balance.
How do I connect my Apple Watch to my bank app?
For Apple watches
- Turn on Bluetooth and update your operating software.
- Open the Apple Watch Companion app on your iPhone.
- Choose Start pairing on your Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Once paired, the CommBank app will appear on your smartwatch within seconds.
How do I use my Apple Watch to pay?
How to use Apple Pay on Apple Watch
- Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left or right to choose the card you’d like to use. Once this card is on the watch face, hold your watch near the reader to pay.
- Wait until you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
How do I manage my Apple Watch account?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then go to Mail > Include Mail. Tap the accounts you want to see on your Apple Watch under Accounts. You can specify multiple accounts—for example, iCloud and the account you use at work.
How do I check my apple activity?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
Can you withdraw money with Apple Watch?
Customers can use Apple Pay with iPhone SE, iPhone 6 and later as well as with Apple Watch. … The Cardless Cash feature allows customers to withdraw cash from ATMs using their smartphone without their debit card.
What’s the Apple Pay limit?
Is there a limit for Apple Pay? No. Unlike contactless card payments that limit you to a £45 spend, there is no limit for Apple Pay. It means you can pay for your weekly shop, or fill your car up with fuel, all with your iPhone or Apple Watch.
How do I quickly access my wallet on my Apple Watch?
Once you’re set up, you can find your debit/credit cards in the Passbook app on the watch, but it’s much faster to use the shortcut. Just double-press the button underneath the Digital Crown, the same button you press once for the Friends ring and Digital Touch feature.