How do I reset my Apple Watch password after attempts?
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it – just press down more firmly than a normal tap), release your finger and then tap on Erase all content and settings and confirm.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
What happens after 10 failed restrictions passcode attempts?
If you have this option selected, your phone will erase all the data after 10 failed passcode attempts. Once this data is erased, it’s gone; however, if you’ve been backing up for your phone with iCloud, you can restore it from your most recent backup information. You can also re-download any apps from the App Store.
How many passcode attempts do you get on Apple Watch?
Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings. Important: If Erase Data is turned on, the data on your Apple Watch is erased after 10 failed passcode attempts.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
Why is my watch not connected to my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t reset?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
How do I get rid of failed passcode attempts on screen time?
How to reset the Screen Time passcode for your personal device
- Make sure that your device is updated to iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- Go to Settings > Screen Time.
- Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again.
- Tap Forgot Passcode?