How do you turn off location on Apple Watch?
Turn on / off
- From the watch face, press the Digital Crown to view your apps.
- Tap Settings > General > Location Services.
- Tap the switch to turn Location Services on or off.
Can someone see my location from my Apple Watch?
If they have watchOS 6, they can see your location in the Find People app. And you can see where they’re located too. Plus, with location sharing enabled, if your device is lost or stolen, you can ask a family member to use Find My iPhone to help you locate it and get it back.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. …
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
Can you tell if someone unlocks your Apple Watch?
iPhone Notification Tells You Apple Watch is Unlocked
5. … However, while that allows you to unlock an iPhone whilst wearing a mask, this is about the Apple Watch being unlocked. This new notification appears both when the passcode is entered or sustained movement unlocks it.
How do I track someone on Google Maps without them knowing?
Hide or show someone’s location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- On the map, tap their icon.
- At the bottom, tap More .
- Tap Hide from map.
How can you find someones location without them knowing?
There are two ways to track someone’s location on Google Maps without them knowing. The first method is to enable location sharing from their phone and send a tracking link to your phone. The second way of tracking someone’s phone without them knowing is to use a spy app.
How can I track another iPhone user?
See the location of a friend
Tap People at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the person you want to locate. If your friend can be located: They appear on a map so you can see where they are. If your friend can’t be located: You see “No location found” under their name.
How do I hide my location on my iPhone without them knowing?
It is easy to disable Find My Friends without others knowing you’re trying to hide your location from them.
To stop sharing your location from your iPhone;
- Open Settings.
- Tap on your name at the top.
- Tap on Find My.
- Tap the toggle next to Share My Location to off.
Why is my iPhone showing different location?
Sometimes, Find My iPhone has a wrong location because it isn’t connected to a network. … Make sure the iPhone is on a cellular network or at least a Wi-Fi network. If the network connection is to blame, you can turn Airplane Mode on and back off again to try to reset it.
How can I fake my location?
How to spoof your location on Android
- Download a GPS spoofing app.
- Enable Developer options.
- Select mock location app.
- Spoof your location.
- Enjoy your media.