How do I set the date on my Armitron watch?
The Mode button is usually found on the bottom right side of your Armitron watch. When you press the mode button, the section that’s flashing on your screen will change. This way, you can easily switch between changing the hour, minutes, day, and date. Keep pressing Mode until you reach the value you need to change.
How do I set the alarm on my Armitron WR 165 foot?
Press the bottom button on the left-hand side of the watch twice to set the alarm. Press the top button on the left-hand side of the watch until the hours flash on the display. Press the bottom button on the left-hand side of the watch until the alarm number flashes.
How do you set a women’s armitron pro sport watch?
Examine the watch face and locate the buttons labeled “Mode,” “Adjust” and “Alarm.” Press the “Mode” button repeatedly until the time display appears on the watch. Hold the “Mode” button until you see the alarm display appear, then release the button. Hold the “Mode” button a second time to enter the time-setting mode.
How do I turn off the alarm on my armitron WR 165 foot watch?
The way I turned off the alarm:
- From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).
- While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).
- The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.
How do I change my armitron watch to 12 hour time?
Press the top left button on your watch once. The seconds should begin flashing. Press the lower left button six times until the 12/24-hour format appears. Press the top right button once to select the 12-hour time format.
How do I set my sport watch?
The “Set” or “A” key found on the watch will allow you to change the time and date when pressed. After entering the set mode, you need to press either “C” or “Mode” to enter the correct time and date. The “A” or “Set” button will be pressed again when the correct information is displayed on screen.
How do you set the time?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Under “Clock,” pick your home time zone or change the date and time. To see or hide a clock for your home time zone when you’re in a different time zone, tap Automatic home clock.
How do I set my watch to the exact time?
Setting your watch in 5 steps
- Set the clock to 5:00 AM or 5:00 PM. …
- Now set the date to yesterday’s date.
- Wait until the second hand circles the dial once and pull out the crown completely.
- Use the time setting to adjust the time past midnight to change the date. …
- Finally, set the correct time.
How do I change time from 24 hour to 12 hour settings?
1. Change 24 Hour Clock to 12 Hour Using Settings
- Open Settings > click on Time and Language.
- On the next screen, select Region in the left pane. …
- On the next screen, use the Down-Arrow to select time with AM/PM suffix for Long Time and Short Time.
What time does military use?
Since many U.S. military operations must be coordinated across times zones the military uses Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as the standard time. The U.S. Military refers to this as Zulu (Z) time and will attach the suffix to ensure the referred time zone is clear.