How do I restore my Apple Watch from backup?
Restore Apple Watch From Backup
- Log into your Apple account and perform two-step verification on one of your devices.
- When the Your Apple Watch Is Paired appears, tap Restore from Backup.
- Tap the backup you want to use.
- When the Terms and Conditions screen appears, tap Agree.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I manually reset my Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Why won’t my Apple Watch restore from backup?
You cannot manually restore your Apple Watch from a previous backup once it’s set up already. Hence, you’ll need to unpair your Apple Watch and set it up all over again.
How do I access my Apple watch backup?
See Settings → General → iPhone Storage → Watch . That’ll show you how much space is being taken overall, and then underneath, in “Documents & Data”, it’ll list every Watch backup you have, along with the date it was taken. You can swipe left on any of these backups and choose “Delete” to remove them.
Why did my Apple Watch activity disappeared?
Make sure you have enough storage space in iCloud. Open Settings>Your name>iCloud and check that Health is on, or turn it on. Still in Settings>Your name>iCloud tap iCloud Backup and ensure it is enabled. Tap Back Up Now to make a backup and wait for it to complete.
Why will my Apple Watch not pair?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button (next to the Digital Crown) until the Apple logo is displayed.
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap Start Pairing on the iPhone. …
- Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- On the Watch, tap the Info icon.
How do I fix Apple Watch pairing failed?
If your Apple Watch still can’t connect, unpair your devices, then pair them again:
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. …
- Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t reset?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.