How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
How do I force my Apple Watch to reset without my phone?
Reset without iPhone
- Head to Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Tap General.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you’re using a passcode, enter it when prompted.
- Swipe down and choose Erase All or Erase All & Keep Plan if you have a cellular watch.
How do I factory reset my Apple Watch that is not paired?
Erase Apple Watch if you don’t have its paired iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for the watch to unpair.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Here’s how it works
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
Why is my watch not connected to my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Why will my Apple Watch not reset?
There are typically four reasons why an Apple Watch won’t restart: It’s frozen and completely unresponsive. It’s in Power Reserve mode. It ran out of battery life and it’s not charging.
How do you unpair a locked Apple Watch?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do you unpair a watch without a phone?
How To Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
Can I reset Apple Watch without passcode?
If you still can’t remember your passcode, you can reset Apple Watch, reset the passcode, then restore Apple Watch from a backup. Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.