Why doesn’t my Apple Watch have tip?
I just checked Settings on the Apple Watch itself, and there is a Calculator section. There is a checkbox to change the percent button to Tip. That must be what you have to do. Try that.
How do I get tips on my iPhone?
Calculate tip using the Calculator app
- Open the Calculator app on your iPhone.
- Enter the amount of the total bill.
- Tap the + button.
- Enter the percentage of tip you want to leave.
- Tap the % button.
- Tap the = button.
Where is the tip Calculator on an iPhone?
Simply press firmly on the main calculator screen and tap either Tip Function or Percent.
Does Apple Watch have a camera?
“You’ve got a self-facing camera for quick, candid selfies and for live video chat. And then you’ve got a world-facing camera that captures 4K photo, 1080p video, and … it’s pretty cool.”
How do I add a calculator to my Apple Watch?
You can access the Calculator app on an Apple Watch face or through the Home Screen. From an Apple Watch face: Click on the Calculator complication on the compatible watch face.
From the Home screen:
- Tap once on the Digital Crown.
- Select the Calculator.
- Use the Calculator as you would with any other standard calculator.
How do you use the tip calculator app?
Split the check and calculate a tip
- Open the Calculator app on your Apple Watch.
- Enter the total amount of the bill, then tap Tip.
- Turn the Digital Crown to choose a tip percentage.
- Tap People, then turn the Digital Crown to enter the number of people sharing the bill.
What does tip mean on a calculator?
To calculate a gratuity or tip on any calculator it is a simple multiplication. In general, the tip amount is the cost times 0. xx and your total including tip, is the cost times 1. xx where xx = the percent you want to leave.
How do I make my iPhone full?
Here are 26 of the best iPhone tips that you may not know about:
- 1.) Block Data Usage On Specific Apps.
- 2.) Change Panorama Mode Directions.
- 3.) Change The “Respond With Text” Defaults.
- 4.) Clear App Memory.
- 5.) Close All Tabs Open In Safari.
- 6.) Create Shortcuts For Emoji.
- 7.) Delete The Last Number In Calculator App.
Is 30 percent a good tip?
Derek Deaver (Three Kings Public House) generally agrees: “15 percent used to be the bottom of the norm and 20 percent was considered good. Now, 20 percent is the bottom of the norm and good tips are 25–30 percent.” Matt McGuire (Louie) says “that percentage is still considered a good tip… but more in a baseline way.
Is 15 percent a good tip?
The appropriate amount to tip servers depends on your service. 15% is appropriate for average service ; 20% if your server is above average. You should feel free to tip above 20% if you received excellent service.
What is a good tip percentage?
In most cases, the standard rule of thumb or etiquette for tipping is to leave 15 percent for service you consider to be “average,” according to TableAgent, and 20 percent if the service you received was above average. If you feel the service was outstanding, feel free to leave even more.