How do I restore an unpaired Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger. Tap Erase all content and settings. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do I backup my Apple Watch without my iPhone?
It is not possible to back up watch data without access to the paired iPhone. When pairing your watch to any replacement iPhone, you will retain whatever activity data may be included in the backup from which that replacement iPhone is restored.
What do I do if my Apple Watch unpaired?
Erase Apple Watch if you don’t have its paired iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for the watch to unpair.
- After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch without losing data?
Tap your watch at the top, then tap the “i” on the right side. Tap Unpair Apple Watch (during the unpairing process your Apple Watch will do a fresh backup to your iPhone) Follow the prompts to unpair your current Watch. Open the Watch app on iPhone to start the pairing process.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
Why is my Apple Watch not connecting to my phone anymore?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Will I lose my activity data if I get a new Apple Watch?
You can use the backed-up Apple Watch data on your iPhone if you ever need to restore your Apple Watch, or when you set up a new Apple Watch. … This means that when you set up a new iPhone and restore it from backup, your latest Apple Watch data is also restored.
How do I manually backup my Apple Watch?
How to back up the Apple Watch
- First, be sure to have your device connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud. …
- Tap iCloud > iCloud Backup. …
- Make sure Watch is toggled on.
- Tap Back Up Now, if it has not been backed up recently, or just do it anyway for the most recent data record.
Where is Apple watch backup stored?
Your Apple Watch is backed up automatically to your paired iPhone, and you can restore it from a stored backup. Apple Watch backups are included when you back up your iPhone—either to iCloud, or to your Mac or PC. If your backups are stored in iCloud, you can’t view the information in them.
Can you repair an unpaired Apple Watch?
To fix this you’ll have to erase the watch and then set it up as new. try this; On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
How do I update my Apple Watch without it being paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I resync my Apple Watch to my phone?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.