What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t reset?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
How do I manually reset my Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do I reset Apple Watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Why can’t I reset sync data on my Apple Watch?
To fix this, try resetting your Sync Data in the Watch app on your iPhone. … Start by going to iPhone > Apple Watch > General > Reset > Reset Sync Settings.
How do I fix my bricked Apple Watch?
Follow the steps below to see if that will work for you:
- Force restart the watch by holding the Digital Crown and Side Button until the Apple logo comes up.
- Force touch the screen with your passcode.
- Select Factory Reset.
- Repair Watch to iPhone (may take a few attempts)
- Restore from Backup on iPhone (should load watchOS 4)
How do I reset my Apple Watch from my computer?
Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Here’s how it works
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
Why does my Apple Watch keep saying pairing failed?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
What to do when your Apple Watch says too many passcode attempts reset Apple Watch and pair again?
Press and hold the Digital Crown, then tap Reset. After the reset finishes and your Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
What happens if you reset Apple Watch?
If it isn’t already obvious, resetting your Apple Watch back to factory settings will erase everything on it, including music, data, settings, messages, and everything else, and install a fresh version of watchOS. After erasing all content and settings, you will have to pair your Apple Watch again with your iPhone.