Why won’t my Apple Watch accept my password?
If your Apple Watch is disabled because you forgot your passcode or entered an incorrect passcode too many times, you can use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone to allow you to enter the passcode again. … Restoring erases the content and settings on your Apple Watch, but uses a backup to replace your data and settings.
Why does my Apple Watch keep asking for Apple ID password?
An app can cause your watch to get stuck in an endless loop of asking for the Apple ID password. On your watch, open the App Store app and then go to Account > Updates and tap Update All. You can also turn on automatic updates by going to Settings > App Store.
How do I get my Apple Watch to stop asking for passcode?
Make sure wrist detection and unlocking are properly set on your Apple Watch
- Start the Watch app on your iPhone.
- On the My Watch tab, tap “Passcode.”
- Turn on “Wrist Detection” by swiping the button to the right.
- Make sure that the passcode is turned on — you should see “Turn Passcode Off” at the top of the screen.
How do I fix my Apple Watch password?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
How do I pair an Apple Watch with a different Apple ID?
Apple Watch will be set up with the Apple ID that your iPhone is signed in to. To use a different Apple ID on your watch, you would first need to change it on your iPhone and then pair the watch.
Can you change Apple ID on Apple Watch?
On your iPhone “Apple Watch app”>“Apple ID”. You cannot change the Apple ID once its synced. Where you mention looking for the ID there is no option to change it. The only option is to unsync and resync.
Why do I have to unlock my Apple Watch all the time?
Check that you are not wearing your Apple Watch too loosely. If worn too loosely, your Apple Watch may believe that it has been removed from your wrist, causing it to lock automatically.
Can I unlock my phone with my Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.