How do you customize text on Apple watch?
To do this:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap Default Replies.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap on the field of a (less used) default reply.
- Type the new reply, like “stop”
How can I change my text color?
You can change the color of text in your Word document.
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text.
How do you reply to a text on Apple Watch?
Responding to a Message
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the Home screen on Apple Watch.
- Open the Messages App.
- Select the message you wish to read.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the message.
- Tap “Reply.”
- Use the Default Replies, Emoji, or Dictate Text to send the message.
How do I add text shortcuts to my Apple Watch?
Add a shortcut complication
- Touch and hold the watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left to the Complications screen, then tap a complication.
- Scroll to Shortcuts, then choose a shortcut.
Can you customize responses on Apple Watch?
To change the available responses you must open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Once in the app choose My Watch>Messages>Default Replies. There you will see the various Apple default replies. To change any of these to your own custom response just tap the entry in the list and type your own.
Can I change the color of my text bubbles?
Switching the background color of the bubble behind your text isn’t possible with default apps, but free third-party apps such as Chomp SMS, GoSMS Pro and HandCent allow you to do this. In fact, you can even apply different bubble colors for incoming and outgoing messages or make them match the rest of your theme.
How do I make my iPhone text color?
Add a background color to text
- Select the text you want to change—or tap a text box or shape—then tap . If you don’t see text controls, tap Text.
- Tap. in the Font section of the controls.
- Swipe up, then tap Text Background.
- Swipe left or right to see colors (tap Preset or Color to change the options), then tap one.