How do I add third party watch face to Apple Watch?
How to create a new version of a watch face
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display, swipe all the way to the right, then tap the add button .
- To choose a watch face, turn the Digital Crown, then tap the one that you want.
Does Apple Watch support 3rd party watch faces?
The main reason Apple doesn’t allow third-party watch faces is battery life. On the Apple Watch Series 5 and Series 6, the watch face is displayed almost all the time. It’s vital that the code driving the watch face consumes as little power as possible.
Can you import watch faces to Apple Watch?
The Face Gallery in the Apple Watch app is the easiest way to see all of the available watch faces. When you find one that looks interesting, you can customize it, choose complications, then add the face to your collection—all from the gallery.
How do you add a third party complication to Apple Watch?
How to add Apple Watch complications via your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to navigate to the watch face on your Apple Watch.
- Press firmly on the watch face to enter customization mode.
- Select a watch face.
- Tap Edit.
- Swipe to the left until you reach the last customization option. …
- Tap a complication location.
How do you add complications to a watch face?
Add complications to the watch face
- With the watch face showing, touch and hold the display, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left all the way to the end. …
- Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a new one—Activity or Heart Rate, for example.
Can you download new watch faces?
The Facer app is free to use and watch faces created by community members are free to download. To get started, download and open the Facer app on your iPhone. Now, you can browse around and find a watch face that you like. … The Watch app will go through the apps that are not installed on your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How do I install 3rd party apps on Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install. Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps. Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.
Can you get the new watch faces on Series 3?
The upcoming software update is also coming to Apple Watch Series 1 through 3, but you’ll need to upgrade your Apple Watch if you want to try out all the new watch faces. Older Apple Watch models will be limited to two new watch faces: Numerals Mono and Numerals Duo.
How do I add watch faces to my Apple Watch?
To install a new watchface:
- Open the Watch app. …
- Tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom center of your display. …
- Tap on the one you want to add, tweak the settings a little if you want, and tap “Add.” The new face will appear on your Watch in short order.