Why are my Messages only going to my Apple Watch?
– Check that Notifications are enabled, along with Show in Notification Centre and Show on Lock Screen. Disable and re-enable iMessage on your iPhone: – On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Messages > turn off iMessage, wait for a few moments and then re-enable it. Restart both your iPhone and your watch.
How do I stop my Messages from popping up on my Apple Watch?
Keep notifications private
Here’s how to stop the full details from appearing in the notification: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab. Tap Notifications, then turn on Notification Privacy.
Why are my text Messages not syncing to my Apple Watch?
We recommend to open the Watch app on your iPhone and select the “My Watch” tab in the bottom left corner. Then, go to “Messages” and make sure “Mirror my iPhone” is selected. If it’s already selected, please select “Custom” and restart your iPhone.
How do I get iMessage on my Iwatch?
Double-check your iPhone iMessage settings from Settings > Messages. Ensure the toggle next to iMessage is active (green) and that you’ve signed in to the same Apple ID your Apple Watch is using from Send & Receive.
What does mirror my iPhone mean?
Screen mirroring technology allows a phone, tablet or computer screen to wirelessly display on another device screen.
How do I stop Messages from going to my Watch?
It is not possible to prevent messages from being delivered to your Apple Watch, but notification alerts can be disabled by following these steps:
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Messages.
- Choose Custom and – under Alerts – turn off Show Alerts.
Why do my Messages keep opening by themselves?
Go to Settings>Notifications>Messages and make sure you have the notifications set to “Persistent”. I suspect you have them set to “Temporary” and they disappear off your phone as you open it.
Why is my Watch not getting notifications?
If your Apple Watch and iPhone aren’t paired correctly, you won’t receive notifications. … Switch it off by opening the Watch app then going to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics and toggling Cover to Mute off. Check that your iPhone is still receiving notifications properly and that Airplane mode isn’t switched on.
Why is my Apple Watch not syncing?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I resync Iwatch?
How to Resync an Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Sync Data.
- Your iPhone will now erase all contacts and calendar data on your Apple Watch along with sync settings before starting the sync process again and resyncing all your data.
Will my Apple Watch get Messages without phone?
To receive SMS, MMS, or push notifications from third-party apps on your cellular Apple Watch, your paired iPhone must be powered on and connected to Wi-Fi or cellular, but it doesn’t need to be nearby. You also need to be signed in to iMessage on your iPhone.