How do I play Music on my Apple Watch without my phone?
On the Watch, go to the Music app. Force touch (tap and push in on the screen) to bring up more options. Select Source > Apple Watch. At this point, the playlist you synced should appear in the app and you’re ready to listen to music without your iPhone.
Why is my Music playing on my phone and not my Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab. Add Music.
Why isn’t my Music syncing to my Apple Watch?
The following steps may otherwise help: Remove your watch from the charger, then restart both your iPhone and your watch, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support. Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Is Music stored on Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch has the ability to store music and podcasts so you can listen to your favorite tunes without having to use your iPhone. You can also play any song or podcast that’s stored on your iPhone, when you have the device nearby.
Can I use Spotify on my Apple watch without my phone?
3.1 How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch without Phone
1) Power your Apple Watch on then launch the Spotify app. 2) Tap Your Library and browse playlists from Spotify. 3) Press the Device icon and select Apple Watch from the list. 4) Start to listen to Spotify directly from your watch.
Can you download music to your Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
How do I fix my music on my Apple Watch?
You can start whenever you’re all set to troubleshoot your devices.
- First solution: Quit/force close Music app on your Watch 4.
- Third solution: Refresh Internet connection to fix Watch 4 Music app that’s not working.
- Fourth solution: Update Music app, if possible.
- Fifth solution: Reinstall Music app on your Apple Watch.
Why does my Apple Watch not connect to my phone?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How do I enable cellular data streaming on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app. Tap Music, then tap Cellular Data. Tap the toggle alongside Cellular Data to enable it, then enable Streaming.
Why can’t I download Spotify music to my Apple Watch?
Can I download Spotify Music to my Apple Watch? … First, you need to be a Spotify Premium subscriber (meaning you have to be a paying subscriber). And secondly, you will need to have an Apple Watch that’s running watchOS 6.0 or later, meaning older Apple Watch models like the Series 2 and Series 1 won’t get this ability.
How long does it take to upload music to Apple Watch?
17. On your iPhone, go to the watch app and select Music to see if music is now updating to your watch. Be patient, it does take several seconds (maybe 30 to 90 seconds) for your iPhone and apple watch to engage and start the music updating process.
What does you must transfer this device to your Apple ID mean?
This can occur when you try to associate a device that was previously associated with an Apple ID. You might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with a different Apple ID. The article you reviewed has more information regarding your associated devices and the Apple ID.