How do I get rid of the clock face on my Fitbit versa 2?
You see your saved clock faces in My Clocks.
- To remove a clock face, tap the clock face. Remove clock face.
- To switch to a saved clock face, tap the clock face. Select.
How do you delete Fitbit faces?
- To remove a clock face, tap the clock face > Remove Clock Face.
- To switch to a saved clock face, tap the clock face > Select.
Why can’t I change my Fitbit clock face?
Open the Fitbit app. Tap the Today > your profile picture or icon > your device image > Clock Faces > My Clock Faces. Tap a saved clock face and select Remove clock face and confirm.
How do I change the time on my Fitbit without the app?
How to change time on Fitbit without app?
- Step 1: Go to the FItbit website and sign into your account.
- Step 3: Now find the option named Personal Info and click on it.
- Step 4: Scroll down until you find an option named Clock Display Time. …
- Step 5: Click the submit button and then sync the data to your tracker.
What is Deezer on Fitbit?
With the Deezer app. on Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, you can download your Deezer playlists and Flow directly to your watch. After you download music, connect Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your music. *This feature isn’t available on Fitbit Versa Lite Edition.
Whats the difference between the Versa 2 and Versa 3?
The biggest difference between the two watches is that the Versa 3 has its own on-board GPS, while the Versa 2 has to use your phone’s GPS receiver. … For more casual exercise, the Versa 2 will be fine. Both the Versa 2 and Versa 3 have 24/7 heart rate tracking, plus all-day step tracking.
How do I get back to Versa home screen?
- For Fitbit Versa 2, hold the back button for 10 seconds.
- Let go of the buttons.
- If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device?
How do I put my own picture on my Fitbit versa?
You’ll only need to try the following instructions:
- Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile picture > Versa 2.
- Tap on Clock Faces > All Clocks.
- Tap on the section that says “By Fitbit”.
- Look for the Photograph clock face and install it.
- Once that is done, tap on Settings and pick your image from your library.
Can I put a picture on my Fitbit versa 2?
How to upload a photo? Just open the Fitbit app, your watch and here ‘Apps’. Tap on the My Photos app and open Settings there. … If the new photo is successfully sent, the watch vibrates and show the new photo.